Data Protection Notice & Cookie notes
Data Protection Notice
This Data Protection Notice provides you with an overview of how the entities of Q Point process personal data. The comprehensive Data Protection Declaration may be found here:
1. DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data means any details and information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes e.g. addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses but also possibly IP addresses.
2. RECORDING AND PURPOSE OF USE
- Q Point records data such as e.g. the IP address and type of browser used by visitors to the Q Point Website. Q Point thereafter uses these personal data exclusively for statistical and anonymous evaluations. You may find detailed information concerning Google Analytics here.
- Q Point stores and processes the personal data you enter in an appropriate text field or form on the Q Point Website. Q Point uses these data exclusively for the purpose stated on the respective website.
- In certain cases, your express declaration of consent to the processing of data may be required. A corresponding notice at the relevant spot informs you comprehensively in each case. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- Q Point generally processes as little personal data as possible.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Q Point does not disclose data to third parties unless legally obligated to or unless the third party is a company that has been commissioned by Q Point to provide a service requested by you for Q Point. Regardless of their location, these companies are then contractually obliged to protect your personal data in accordance with the standards specified by Q Point.
4. DURATION OF STORAGE FOR PERSONAL DATA
- Q Point stores personal data that you enter directly into a corresponding text field or form on the Q Point website in a protected and secure operating environment at a computer centre in Switzerland.
- Q Point only stores the data you have entered for as long as it is required for the intended purpose. It will then be erased.
5. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- You have the right at any time to demand access from the Data Protection Officer of Q Point (contact details see below) to any processed personal data about you as well as to any rectification or erasure of said data. You also have the right to (partially) object to the processing of the data concerning you, to withdraw your consent and to have a transfer to third parties blocked.
- Furthermore, you have the right at any time to assert your claims with the competent supervisory authority.
- If you have any questions, suggestions or data processing requests , please contact us:
Q Point AG
Data Protection Officer
7. AMENDMENTS/ADJUSTMENTS TO THE DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
- Q Point will inform you about any changes and adjustments to our Data Protection Notice on its main page.
Cookies are small files that are stored on your terminal. These can be used to determine whether your terminal has already communicated with our websites. Only the cookie on your terminal is identified. Personal data can be stored in cookies if you have given your consent to it or if this is essential for technical reasons, e.g. to enable a protected login.
By using our website, you agree to the use and storage of cookies on your terminal. You can also use our website without cookies. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your terminal by selecting “Do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. You can delete cookies already set on your terminal at any time. Please refer to the instructions of your browser or terminal manufacturer to find out how this works in detail.
If you do not accept cookies, however, this can lead to functional restrictions of our offers.
We arrange cookies into the following categories:
Essential cookies (type 1)
These cookies are mandatory for websites and their functions to work properly. Without these cookies, services such as our product and event videos cannot be
Function cookies (type 2)
These cookies make it possible to improve the comfort and performance of websites so as to make various functions available. Language settings, for instance, can be stored in function cookies.
Performance cookies (type 3)
These cookies collect information about how you use websites. Performance cookies help us, for example, to identify particularly popular areas of our internet offers. This allows us to tailor the content of our websites to suit your needs, thus improving our service for you. The information collected with these cookies is not personal.
Third-party cookies (type 4)
These cookies are set by third parties, e.g. social networks. They are primarily used to integrate social media content such as social plugins on our website. Information on how we use social plugins can be found in the “Social Plugins” section of the Data Protection Declaration.
Evaluation of user data